Studio A+T Architects is a NYC-based Architecture and Interior Design firm specializing in healthcare and commercial projects. We are currently seeking an Architect with a 2-year minimum experience in design and production. We are looking for a talented and self-motivated individual able to independently work on routine assignments. The candidate will be responsible for construction documentation development, design and site supervision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be capable to work as a team member interacting with other architects, clients, contractors and coworkers.
- Strong attention to details and design aesthetic.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize between projects and daily responsibilities, and work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please send to [email protected] (Att. Denise Hendricks) the following: cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.