Studio A+T Architects is a NYC-based Architecture and Interior Design firm specializing in healthcare and commercial projects. We are currently seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 5-year experience. The candidate will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and administering projects through all phases of development including design, construction documents, and construction administration.
- 5 years minimum experience overseeing Design Development, production of Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Experience in preparing schedules, and monitoring adherence to terms.
- Demonstrated building construction technical experience.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, graphics, and preparation of presentation materials.
- Schedule the work and oversee its production.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals.
- Strong organizational skills and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow through.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please send to [email protected] (Att. Denise Hendricks) the following: cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.